Withdrawing funds from an account is only possible upon signing and sending the following documents: (Documents 1-3 are required only once).
NOTE: If you are not comfortable with our services
- Proof of ID (Identity Card, National ID, Passport or Drivers license).
- A document that can be used as proof of your residential address. These must show your residential address and not a PO Box or Private Bag number.
Examples of these documents are:
- Utility bill
- Bank statements
- Recent lease or rental agreement
- Rates invoice from your municipality
- Mortgage / Home loan statement
- Telephone or cell phone account
- Recent insurance policy document
- Gas or electricity bill
- Credit card/s that you deposited your funds with. This should include copies of the back and the front. Please note that you can conceal the first 12 digits on the front of the credit card and leave ONLY the last four. Please also show the expiry date and the name on the card (If you used a Bank Deposit, Ignore this item).
- Withdrawal and credit card deposits confirmation (Click "Continue" in order to generate and print this document).
You may also scan these documents (to JPG, DOC or PDF) and E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds deposited with credit cards, will be credited upon withdrawal to the card/s, up to the limit of the deposited amount.
Any excess funds will be wired to your bank account which details must be provided below ($20 bank fee for wire transfer will apply).
The withdrawal amount will be deducted from your account balance.
** A withdrawal funded to your credit card may take up to 10 working days.
IPAYMENTS do not allow withdrawal in the form of refund.